Friday, December 13, 2013

Question 0001

Technology has become a part of us. Would you rather lose the use of all motorized vehicles, all telecommunication devices and computers, or one of your hands?

~

Well I definitely don’t want to lose any of my hands. Technology is something that’s man-made. Something that maybe, if given some time and training, I can also invent for myself. My hands are different. They are gifts. They are unique. They are my language, my comfort, and sometimes my only friend. They are me. And the thought of losing even one is somehow unthinkable…



Which is why I really admire, and is personally blessed, with this person:


"I may not have the hands to hold my wife's hand, but when the time comes, I'll be able to hold her heart."
~ Nick Vujicic

When it comes down to it, it's not really about choosing which you would rather lose or gain... It's about what you were given, and how you're gonna use it.

~
The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D

No comments:

Post a Comment